Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFflcC

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blog 2: Color Study. edited. yellow.gold.


This picture was originally colored. I added the photo filter, adjusted the exposure, hue/saturation and lightness.
This is one of my layering photos. I changed the brightness/contrast and vibrant.
This photo I took in a graveyard in Sugar City. There were a lot of these War badges standing up. I loved the green color of the tree with the contrast of the brown/bronzyish color.
This is my other layered photo with Type. I wasn't really sure how I could layer this picture, but when I found this tile I thought it would go perfect!

1 comment:

  1. I like your second one that you edited. The badge that and the head stone look relay cool with the wood finish.

    ReplyDelete