Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFflcC

Thursday, November 11, 2010

nightlights

"Streak."Rexburg,ID. 09.11.2010. 11:07pm. canonpowershotsd750. 1.0sec. f/2.8.
This is my moving light example. I had a hard time taking this photo...one because it was so cold outside and the only moving light I could think of was cars...I'm sure I would have gotten a better one if I had been in busier part of Rexburg...or anywhere else... The edits I did for this photo, I edited in camera raw and adjusted the blacks, brightness, contrast and clarity.

"please"Rexburg,ID. 09.11.2010. 11:06pm. canonpowershotsd750. 10.0sec. f/2.8.
This is another example of light painting. I added quite a few edits for this photo. I opened it in camera raw and added some exposure, recovery, fill light, blacks and clarity and took away some contrast. I just thought it looked better this way than the original photo.


"love"Rexburg,ID. 09.11.2010. 10:56pm. canonpowershotsd750. 10.0sec.f/2.8.
This picture is a demostration of light painting. The edits I did for this picture, I opened it up in camera raw and just adjusted the clarity and added a little bit of blacks.

"heart in motion" Rexburg,ID. 09.11.2010. 10:59pm. canonpowershotsd750. 3.2sec. f/2.8.
This is my camera in motion picture. I didn't do any editing to this picture, but I did rotate it. I kept trying to make a heart and every time I tried, all of the good hearts were upside down...so I just rotated the pic!

15 comments:

  1. i have always wanted to learn how to do this! do you have a tutorial in one of your previous posts? or a good website you can recommend? :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    p.s.,
    thank you for commenting on my blog! i think it's super cool how we have the same nail color! "party nails"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I've seeen some pretty cool ones in the blogosphere. I've done this with my friends too! It's so much fun :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pics :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These remind me of the designs you can make with sparklers! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm looking forward to reading more of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very impressive!!!
    visit my blog!!!

    xx

    www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great photos! I see other commenters are wondering the same thing: how did you make these cool light designs?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! love the images! :D
    great blog!
    xx
    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are really cool! I'm following your blog. Thanks for reading mine! ;o)

    ReplyDelete